Wednesday, February 2, 2011

And the calendar begins!

I started the calendar! I am very excited to get to work on the calendar. I have been asked to take pictures for annual fund things as well as events coming up. The banners with my photos are currently downtown Spartanburg on main stress. I am starting to wonder who is going to take pictures next year at Oakbrook? I have no idea! Working on calendar with Mrs. Ledbetter and soon working with different people around the school for facts about to put in the calendar. I have been very busy shooting yearbook photos and at times I get sick of taking pictures but I am still enjoying it just trying to learn how to handle stress. I picked out a company for my calendar JS printing is the compaines name and we use that company for Journalism.

Photo of the week: cannot add one this week they are all being used in the yearbook sorry!


Things complete:
Knightly News
Tour Brochure
Banners downtown
A few family portraits


more to come!


my website is:
taylerhelmsphotography.webs.com
check it out

1 comment:

  1. Hey... I love the website , great pictures. Only problem is that the ads keep coming into the pictures and covering them up. Can you do anything about that??

    ReplyDelete