Thursday, February 24, 2011

More photo projects!

This is a photo from Mrs. Thomas class this past week. I took pictures of their individual feet as well as this photo off the whole class. They are blowing it up on a canvas to auction off at the schools auction that is coming up soon. I think it turned out well but I hope others like it and that it makes the school some money. The verse they used is Romans 10:15. Other grades are soon to schedule their photo with me. Next week is key for working on my calendar taking the class of 2012 picture and working hard on calendar! This past week I was also on the news taking pictures of Rick Santourum.....it was pretty neat.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Love the feet picture! I think for the next few weeks you will have to back up Mrs. Ledbetter's email with a few "So sorry I am booked" too!

    ReplyDelete