Thursday, February 17, 2011

Calendar is moving along!

This week with the big help of Mrs. Ledbetter I finished layout of the Calendar now all that is  left to do is to take remaining pictures, plug them in, and get facts put in the calendar! I am very excited. I got a quote from the company JS printing. I plan on selling the Calendars for $12 each. I still have to decide how many Calendars I am going to order I am thinking of ordering 400-500 Mrs. Ledbetter suggested closer to 500 but I really hope they sell! I would like to buy a Nikon 3100 which is Nikons newest addition it would be a great camera for Yearbook Staff and the school and I hope that I get the opportunity to buy that camera!

1 comment:

  1. Still sounds like a lot to do ahead Tay!! Don't let this stuff get ahead of you!

    ReplyDelete