Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Downtown.....Finally a break!!!!!

Two of my photos are downtown Spartanburg on main street on the Oakbrook banners! Kinda neat to see my pictures downtown for all to see if people only knew the photos were mine. On Thursday February 10, 2011 Is no picture Thursday! I am constantly busy taking photos for people being told what to do without people asking me, having people in yearbook and around Oakbrook always needing photos and needing me to take pictures and do things for them. Since I have been so busy I am tired and worn out sick of being up late editing photos or emailing them so on Thursday I am not doing anything with photos! I have covered so many events and done so much lately so I am planning on giving myself a break and not even bringing my camera to school. Making everyone else stop work around me and hold off until at least Friday so I can at least have a one day break!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. I think your no-picture Thursday was a success! haha and your pictures downtown look awesome! nicely done

    ReplyDelete
  2. TAYLER!!!! Those look super good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete