Thursday, January 20, 2011

You mean I can't get on the roof? Ah man.....

I am trying to plan the front picture of my calendar and I really wanted to put the school in the letters OPS but today I had the idea of if I can not get a helicopter out to the school which is quite the crazy idea then I would get on the roof but today I was told that because of insurance and liability I cannot get on the roof. Since I cannot get on the roof I am trying to think of different ideas for the front of my calendar. I also am scheduling  the pictures I was asked to take for the schools auction I am pretty excited but I am just very busy!

1 comment:

  1. So what happened to the helicopter idea?? Could you get the cheerleaders to 'spell out' Oakbrook with their bodies??- each one/two a different letter??

    ReplyDelete