Friday, November 26, 2010

You Stand Here.....You stand there....

This was my photo of the week! One of many from this past week.
This weekend I have two more families booked. One bright and early at ten AM and another one
on Sunday at one in the afternoon. After this weekend I will have a minimum of $300 from taking family
photos! So excited I hope I can keep this up and continue to book more and more! My challenges from last week were I need to take pictures of events but sometimes I am involved in the event and cannot take pictures or I cannot make it! Everything is going absolutely great though! Enjoying my project. Although taking photos is very challenging. Thinking of new ideas and lining people up. I am having to be very bossy. Telling adults what to do is sometimes hard. After this research paper is turned in CALENDAR time! Having a absolute blast very busy but still going great!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Love this pic Tay!! I am sure the family did too!
    I hope once the holidays are over you will have enough of a following that folks will want to get on your list before you fill up!! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is the best picture i have seen from you family wise! i just fell in love with it!

    ReplyDelete