Thursday, November 11, 2010

Marking my Calendar....get it Calendar?


Marking my Calendar.....

Marking my calendar to write down appointments for photo sessions! This Saturday as well as Sunday! I also have next Saturday scheduled!
I am very nervous but excited. I am on my way to buying a camera!  Today I took pictures at Veterans Day and I took all of the Club photos for the yearbook. Organizing people was not easy.....I do not have much patience but got through it all in one period with lots of help! I also took pictures of Brad's signing for college today so in one day I took over 1500 pictures imagine that? I also sent some pictures to the news from the Veterans day program. Looking forward to taking these pictures all weekend! I am also working on re-doing the Oakbrook brochures with my pictures!




Photo of the week:


Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Great picture!! I love it! I know this year will be wild but you are getting a great start towards what could easily be a career in photography!
    BTW have you shadowed that SHJ photographer yet?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I hope so! and not yet thanks for reminding me!

    ReplyDelete