Thursday, November 4, 2010

Learning...

Learning that I cannot be in all the places I want to be at once. This week I have been pricing calendars and I learned that I can actually print them through Costco I am thinking about all of my options and have started selecting photos for my calendar. I am very excited! I missed some lower school events this week and it really frustrated me because I could not be there. We are getting our research papers returned to us in the next week or two and I know mine needs a lot of WORK!! I cannot wait to get to work on the Calendars but also stating taking peoples pictures and hopefully picking out a camera for yearbook in the near future!

1 comment:

  1. I am so impressed with how diligent you have been to find the best deal for the Calendars. I am sure they will be a hit. In addition next year all of us who stay behind will think of you everytime we look at it!

    ReplyDelete