Tuesday, April 5, 2011

The time has come.....and I am almost done!

It is hard to believe that this year has gone by so fast! "Exploring Photography" the name of my project has gone so very far! I have taken hudreds probably over thousands of pictures this year! Although I have been so busy all the time this year I really enjoyed it! I am not quite done yet though I have to send my Calendar off on Friday so still a little more work on that. Along with sending the calendar  Also I am working on my portfolio for Senior Project along with creating a different portfolio for SCSPA Journalist of the year. One thing I learned from this year is I have got to learn how to say no to people! I am only one person and I cannot do everything! I learned a lot about myself and a lot about photography this year. I was thankful to have such a great mentor like Mrs. Ledbetter she truly helped me out so so much and inspired me so very much I appreciate her so much! So I am sending the calendar off hoping to sell 200 calendars if not more! and To buy a Camera sometime soon when I get all of the calendar money. My goal is a Nikon D-5000 or 3100. I also learned a ton about time management this year! My pictures were used in the Yearboook Journalism as well as tons of Marketing pieces for Oakbrook. I took pictures of 8 families and raised almost $400 and will use that money and the calendar money to buy things for yearbook! I enjoyed this project but know for sure that I am not taking pictures. It is my passion and my love and I am not stooping here! Thanks to everyone for their encouragement and support I hope the end of my project works out and that Yearbook gets ton of use our of my calendar for years to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment