Friday, April 1, 2011

Spring Break.....No break in my week!

It is spring break and I am still very busy! Next week Friday April 8 I am sending off my calendar! I need to sell 200 to make my budget. I have no purchased the camera yet because I plan on waiting to get almost all of the calendar money so I can get a great camera and maybe if I have enough money a video camera for Journalism or some flash drives and other things that the yearbook staff needs that they do not already have. On top of sending my calendar off next week I also am entering the SCSPA (south carolina scholastic press association) Mrs. Ledbetter is entering me as a journalist of the year which is huge but pretty sure my chances of winning are slim but we will see. I have to get several recomendation letters I have to make a huge portfolio and write an essay and also send that off by next Friday making  next week a VERY VERY BUSY WEEK FOR ME.

Goal for next week:
Plug in rest of pictures for Calendar and SEND IT OFF! (Add in school dates)
Get order forms out to all families via Email and Thursday Folders grades k4-5
Also giving every student in their english classes an order form!
Get yearbook staff to help make posters to put up around the school.
Make portfolio for SCSPA
Get recomendation letters and essay ready to be sent plus print GPA and other stuff needed for SCSPA.

Hopefully by Friday Afternoon= RELAX for the first time all year!

1 comment:

  1. whew!!You make me tired just reading it! but I am impressed with all you are planning to do to get that award! That is awesome! I hope you get it- I think you deserve it much more than you realize!

    ReplyDelete